Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Day 2 in Vienna

Maya, Erin & Jeremy with Erin's Birthday Cake 0n July 1

Mahen & Erin walking down the path along the Danube River

Taking a break on our long walk
Mahen, Maya, Erin & I went for a long walk along the Danube yesterday evening. Mahen's apt. is pretty much next to the Danube. The weather was great and it is green and beautiful along the river. We walked across the bridge to the other side where there were lots of outdoor restaurants along the river with music etc. There were also huge cruise boats docked all alongside the bank.

We did not do anything major today - we did some grocery shopping this morning and later on in the day we drove to the Ikea store which was huge. They do have the neatest stuff!

We are going to Salzburg tommorrow - it should be a good trip. I'm still not able to do pictures but am working on it. We will make an early start tommorrow so we will eat soon and go to bed!

I've added some pictures now!! (7/4/08)

No comments: