Closest we can get to # 10 Downing Street now
I cannot believe how cold it is here!! Rained last night. I almost bought more clothes but resisted due to the high prices! I feel like I am in the winter now!! Today is Saturday and Ravi is not working so he came over to the hostel and we decided to go to Westminister Abbey. The Central Line of the Subway is out this weekend so the subways were confusing and packed. The Central line is the line the the tourists use the most! Anyway we managed to get to the area of Buckingham Palace, walked by Clarence House where Prince Charles lives and down the Mall towards Parliament and Westminister Abbey. We saw some Guards riding horses towards the palace and another small parade of guards. This whole area is very majestic and grand and very British! Unfortunately the whole area near the Abbey and Big Ben was full of student groups because it's the weekend. We opted to just walk around the area and see the sights and then come back on a weekday. I must see the Westminister Abbey!
We went back to the vegan Indian restaurant we ate at the first day and had a vegetarian lunch which was really good. Then we came to Ravis room where I can use the computer to do this blog! We are moving back to the original hostel tommorrow where there are more computers to use and I can do Laundry!!



3 comments:
Wow London is nice. Make sure to get me a present like maybe a shirt or a nice hat but not underwear i don't trust undergarments from foreign countries bye and my shirt size is adult small to adult medium but i don't know if European sizes are different whatever its all good bye
4 Erin don't ask -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG-3XqcXbbE
it didn't make a link :(
Post a Comment