Sunday, June 29, 2008

Last Day in Florence :'(

Part of the Boboli Gardens
View of Florence from Boboli Gardens
Exterior of Pitti Palace

Today was a great day, but sadly it was our last day here :( We walked across the “Ponte Vecchio” bridge, and we went to go see the Boboli Gardens, behind the Pitti Palace, which was the home of the Medici. The gardens were so amazingly beautiful, and very picturesque. There were beautiful pathways and, everything was so green. I was taking pictures like the whole time :) Italy is such a beautiful country, everywhere you look you see something absolutely stunning. We’re surrounded by art, and rich history. You wonder if this beautiful magnificent city inspired artists or if inspired artists made the city so beautiful, I’m guessing both :) Everything around seems to be simply extra-ordinary. I’m lucky to have got to spend a week here. I can’t really pick a favorite thing that we’ve done because everything has been great, but I think that if I had to pick I’d say that the art is the most amazing part of this city. Actually the art really makes this city what it is. I have loved every minute of my time here, and can’t wait to see what’s next in Vienna, Austria :D

<3Erin

1 comment:

Unknown said...

there's not a single mention of me anywhere and I think there should be even though I didn't go on the trip and I'm not part of the "family" I really deserve a tribute page or something. Oh and if you didn't know Erin told me about the blog, peace out bye.